Neil Custis

He's having a proper meltdown on Twitter after being prevented from boarding his connecting flight to Rostov, despite being late for it. His timeline is well worth checking out.
Coupled with Arsenal's defeat, it's been a pretty enjoyable evening all in all.

More like 7 hours in quarantine you fat Geordie porkie

Inspired epigrammatic retorts such as 'shut it' and 'wud u thicko' from big Neil !

He's done remarkably well to carve out a career given his severe limitations tbf, tis all about finding your level I suppose ... scary to note that 58 K people actively 'follow' the fella.

Just clicked his Twitter to see and it appears the wanker blocked me, that was merely for asking a question about a blatant lie he wrote in an article, just shows the sort of man he is.
It is funny as fuck mate, the guy is showing exactly what i knew they were, just twats with a job that gives them a public platform. They are probably worse than the average random chunk of office workers. I fact not probably, absolutely.

Tellin ya lads, get Gary Cook back, this fucker would shit 12 shades of brown if Cooke steamed up to him, a proper weasel. I shall put the prior sentence into the pr thread, sorry for offtopic.

Well... fat Geordie Yewnited sympathising ape sounded a bit harsh! But yeah, he's a shit journalist and a complete tosser that can't even answer a simple question about something he should know as part of his *cough* job.

It is funny as fuck mate, the guy is showing exactly what i knew they were, just twats with a job that gives them a public platform. They are probably worse than the average random chunk of office workers. I fact not probably, absolutely.

Tellin ya lads, get Gary Cook back, this fucker would shit 12 shades of brown if Cooke steamed up to him, a proper weasel. I shall put the prior sentence into the pr thread, sorry for offtopic.

He's an oxygen thief mate! His brother isn't much better tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.