Nets

skillman

This could be a bit niche but I wish we’d see different netting at stadiums nowadays.

Every club seems to have the same, rectangular/boxed tight white netting. I’ve stumbled across the season review of our 98/99 season on YouTube with the loose, triangular netting and thought it was brilliant. The same goes for the deep netting from the 01/02 season at Maine Road.

Would love to see a change somewhere. Change of colour, anything.

Am I on my own here? Too niche?

This could be a bit niche but I wish we’d see different netting at stadiums nowadays.

Every club seems to have the same, rectangular/boxed tight white netting. I’ve stumbled across the season review of our 98/99 season on YouTube with the loose, triangular netting and thought it was brilliant. The same goes for the deep netting from the 01/02 season at Maine Road.

Seeing as the pl order the way the pitch has to be cut I would guess the pl state which type of nets can be used

Apparently it’s FIFA regulations or UEFA or something. Same with grass cutting - gone are the days of elaborate patterns lovingly mown into the pitch. Sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.