Nets

PL rules dictate a standard of netting, goalposts, length of grass etc.

There's three of our charges right there.

Our Goalposts are made from the bones of dead children. The Nets aren't ethically sourced and the grass we play on is illegal because we bought the seeds from B&Q which isn't a PL sponsor....

You can't beat box nets, goals always look better in them!

I must admit though, there was something about the ball hitting a "stanchion" and that sound it made that I miss though. Hard to describe!

Always remember as a kid when I started watching, the nets at West Ham, QPR, Luton and Southampton were only about a foot deep
Mark Hughes put the ball in the net for Southampton, should have been a goal. But it rebounded out off the advertising board behind the net and the ref didn’t give the goal because he didn’t think it went in.

Nothing too niche for a perfect Monday morning.

OP should check this out:

Particularly like description of Deep Nets:

“The Hampden Park nets may have been pretty deep, but there were others around that seemed longer than the wardrobe that led to Narnia.”

Nothing too niche for a perfect Monday morning.

OP should check this out:

Particularly like description of Deep Nets:

“The Hampden Park nets may have been pretty deep, but there were others around that seemed longer than the wardrobe that led to Narnia.”

Love that. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.