Neville at it again

Timperleyblue said:
I was there when it happened. Some of the City players including De Jong, both Toure's, Milner & Brian Kidd got off the train with us.

Not one city fan was abusive - the worst that was said to him was give us a smile Gary - he didn't just tell us to F- off once but 3 times before walking away but then he came back for more. - He is a grade A classless TWAT and Sky shouldn't touch him.

Thanks for this Timperley I will add it to my origional post.

Come on City

Eccles Blue said:
the blue panther said:
I hope one of you lot goes to the media so that we can hopefully get to see a suitably exagerrated report about him some time this week. Get in touch with Cheeseman at the MEN.

I thought Ian Cheeseman worked for Radio Manchester?

Cheers Eccles, I have just spoken to someone who knows Ian Cheeseman and asked if it could be passed on.

The 'man' is a cnut,i despise him,but running to teacher to tell? c'mon that's just embarrassing........

Just cancel your Sky or don't watch/listen to the twat and be happy in the knowledge that the horrible fooker is going to have to powerlessly sit back and witness ickle City have many more days like Saturday.....

having come out of wembley 3 very happy blokes, we got hopelessley lost wandering around the coach park looking for the 5star bus. fortunately we walked to the coach park near to 'k' and upon walking under wembley way, who should be coming out but our friendly Gary Neville. 3 of us then gave him the National Anthem of 'gary neville is a blue is a blue is a blue, gary neville is a blue he feeds Goater. guess what he told us to do? you got it 'fuck off' i fell over laughing(really did fall over) and when he gave me his nasty stare, boy was i worried. Sky should be informed what a twat they have signed. oh and by the way, we never swore at him.

Pick up the phone and call 0161 872 5050. Section 5 public order act, using words/behaviour likely to cause alarm/harassment or distress. He might only get an 80 quid fine but he'll have a record.

Or we could just sit here smug knowing how much we are getting to them now and how he will have to sit there watching us beat them on Sky and everyone in the country will learn how bitter and one-sided he is......

Just enjoy it lads; they call us bitter, they are worse!

Breadsnapper said:
Pick up the phone and call 0161 872 5050. Section 5 public order act, using words/behaviour likely to cause alarm/harassment or distress. He might only get an 80 quid fine but he'll have a record.

^^^^^^^This^^^^^^

As a public figure, telling women and children to fuck off is unacceptable and it needs to be reported. It seems from here that there were plenty of witnesses and the bad publicity, particularly since children are involved, might just put a stop to his Sky career - stranger things have happened. There is absolutely no need, just because they lost, for abusive language of this nature - the man is obviously a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.