New City store opening in the Arndale

What’s the betting that rag fans will be outside the shop as soon as it opens in the morning and taking pictures of a empty shop and saying it’s just like the stadium, the emptihad shop.

Imagine how sad one’s life is if someone actually does that. Someone probs will tho

Anyway, good news that imo. On match days don’t have time to stop in at the club shop and can’t be arsed making the trek to stadium on a non match day ha

Spotted this yesterday, opposite where the Apple Store is.

Sorry if it’s been covered in another thread.

Not that I buy tat from the shop anyway but I like that the branding makes it clear it’s a City store, without actually saying City anywhere on it.

View attachment 71704
I love that one of the City emblems is just rain

Planning to convert City at home to accommodate the shop.
Does anyone know what City at Home is actually used for these days? It used to house a press conference facility back in the day but now that’s all moved to the academy I’ve often wondered what that building is actually for.

And ‘City@Home’ is such an odd name.

Does anyone know what City at Home is actually used for these days? It used to house a press conference facility back in the day but now that’s all moved to the academy I’ve often wondered what that building is actually for.

And ‘City@Home’ is such an odd name.

Admin.

Meetings.

People wanting access the Etihad. Passes,

Match day staff.

Etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.