New home shirt (confirmed)

Wish there was time for us to say 'NO, WE ARE NOT WEARING THAT GARBAGE....' and find someone to knock up a kit that is fit and proper for Manchester City. Honestly, given 5 minutes I and most others could come up with 3 kits that would look great and sell in good numbers, home kit a piece of piss.....It may not matter to some but this is very important to me and I think what we have is an absolute disgrace. I know it won't make any difference but whoever signed this monstrosity off needs to be asked some serious questions

It's a complete monstrosity. Whoever signed it off wants signing off themselves. P45 in the post.

I don't love the home shirt. But I have to say, I've watched Chelsea play today in a horrific black grey and yellow Adidas kit, Inter play in an awful Nike thing with yellow socks, Liverpool play in a disgusting yellow New Balance kit, and AC Milan play in a putrid green thing with weird white sleeve blodges designed by Adidas. And I prefer ours to all of those. We're not the worst!

I don't love the home shirt. But I have to say, I've watched Chelsea play today in a horrific black grey and yellow Adidas kit, Inter play in an awful Nike thing with yellow socks, Liverpool play in a disgusting yellow New Balance kit, and AC Milan play in a putrid green thing with weird white sleeve blodges designed by Adidas. And I prefer ours to all of those. We're not the worst!

All the kits you quoted there bar one are second strips
The one that isn't, what's it got in common with ours!!! Yes, it's a Nike home kit

Hearts' away strip is pink and yellow and been compared to Mr Blobby and battenburg cake but that does not make me feel any better about our home shirt being the wrong colours.

Think we all agree the shirt is not the best we have had Nike are a joke, but let's move on people, we are not going to change it, I myself can see past it when watching the team play, try it.

Hearts' away strip is pink and yellow and been compared to Mr Blobby and battenburg cake but that does not make me feel any better about our home shirt being the wrong colours.

lol. It's terrible!

Interesting that almost all of my non-city friends said that they fancy the kit. Even thought about getting them.

Living in Stockport (where know all City fans live), I have only seen 2 people wearing this new home shirt (1 adult & 1 child). This is by no means a scientific poll (and could be more of a comment on my eyesight) but normally I would have expected to see many, many more after a new kit launch. Maybe this is indicative of the public reaction or maybe the UK isn't the target anymore for Nike/City!

Living in Stockport (where know all City fans live), I have only seen 2 people wearing this new home shirt (1 adult & 1 child). This is by no means a scientific poll (and could be more of a comment on my eyesight) but normally I would have expected to see many, many more after a new kit launch. Maybe this is indicative of the public reaction or maybe the UK isn't the target anymore for Nike/City!
I think I've only seen about 3 or 4. This is around Stockport, Gorton and the city centre. It's not a good seller.

One thing none of you seem to grasp is the concept of planned obsolescence.

Firms engineer their products so they only last x amount of time to facilitate new sales. When applied to football shirts this means you have to make next years shirt clearly different to last years. So dark shoulders / sleeves and blue shorts will no doubt be replaced next year with Sky blue and white!

You all need to give it a rest now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.