New Kit Deal - Under Armour?

I thought Adidas were only doing one team per league but with a mega deal, i.e. Real Madrid, Bayern, Man Utd. Nike apparently taking a similar stance with Barca, PSG, Chelsea (next season). New Balance threw big cash at Liverpool and Puma did with Arsenal. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Under Armour or Reebok given all the other bigger clubs have different sponsors.

Doubt it would be Reebok, as it's basically just Adidas in disguise. Reebok is owned by Adidas Group.

Good. Our current deal is ridiculous when you see what other top teams are being paid.

Never liked Reebok or Adidas, Under Armour would be cool. I'd rather have Umbro over anyone else though.

Its rumoured spurs are getting £21m a year from Nike.
Are we a bigger worldwide club than spurs ?

Spurs getting £35m a year from Nike. Chelsea £60m.

Adidas won't do the City deal while the rags are involved. That ship has sailed.

2017/18 kits already designed and finalised. Back to white shorts for the home kit which will please most. Design based on the 60's style so hopefully that means a white round neck.

Under Armour is an interesting one, they're trying to make waves in Europe and not afraid to chuck cash around. Can't be any worse than the stuff Nike have given us.

Spurs getting £35m a year from Nike. Chelsea £60m.

Adidas won't do the City deal while the rags are involved. That ship has sailed.

2017/18 kits already designed and finalised. Back to white shorts for the home kit which will please most. Design based on the 60's style so hopefully that means a white round neck.

Under Armour is an interesting one, they're trying to make waves in Europe and not afraid to chuck cash around. Can't be any worse than the stuff Nike have given us.
We are both wrong all newspaper's are reporting the spurs deal as £25m per year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.