New Kompany Calf Injury?

Jeez that is commitment to the cause,hope we win for you
The weather is really bad here but i'm down on the south coast so not sure about manchester,have fun lovely x
Had BIG FUN! And happy to shout that from the rooftops!!!

More football in the morning! Brother's foster lad playing for Dukinfield at 10am, so with not having slept since Weds night, it'll be sweeeeeet dreams tonight!

South coast, eh? Fancy pants! ;-)

I really didn't get JFE before but now I do. City can't rely on Kompany and JFE would bring leadership to the back line for a couple of seasons before Stones takes the spot.

(I just vomited in my mouth a little)
JFE would never have been the answer. Virgil van dyk on the other hand...

wow Pep angry.
I'd have dismissed that article had it been written by someone else. Pep said the exact opposite in the pre-match Liverpool press conference. Either Mullock is right in which case Guardiola was insincere in his press conference or Mullock is wrong

Its by Mullock so dont discount this as usual media rubbish either.

if i was Pep id be fucked off as well given the game and opponents in question.
Watch the pre-match press conference. he was directly asked about Kompany playing and getting injured in this game and he said the exact opposite of what you would expect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.