New official City website

Just been on Spurs website to clear up a dispute I had with a Spurs supporting mate, in comparison the City site is a disgrace I go on other teams websites around about 12 times a season and the Manchester City site is by far the worst one I use. How much do the club shell out for the shite that is going out in their name.
Bloody hell mate,have you been living in a cave ? ;)

Just been on Spurs website to clear up a dispute I had with a Spurs supporting mate, in comparison the City site is a disgrace I go on other teams websites around about 12 times a season and the Manchester City site is by far the worst one I use. How much do the club shell out for the shite that is going out in their name.

That's more times than I go on ours.

unfortunately i have to agree, slow on updates and trying to find some things out is a nightmare, i will hold my hands up and admit i'm not the best on computors so really they should think of thick people like me!

Bloody hell mate,have you been living in a cave ? ;)

Of course not I just felt like poking a stick in the lions ear, about time we stopped having a go at the team every time we drop a point or banging on about tourists. Now I know its a open goal so just get on with it.

Urging fans to use the ticket exchange if they can't make the Hull game:

So, if you can’t be there on Sunday, make sure you use City Ticket Exchange.

Luckily I can make it on Sunday, thought I was going to miss it as I can't make Saturday.

It is sh*te website.Old one was much better. Checked it last week after the WBA game switched (by email to me) and so I wanted to check
when we do play Arse in Semi.
Website not up to date - still said WBA on Sat. - day before Arse Semi on Sun.

unfortunately i have to agree, slow on updates and trying to find some things out is a nightmare, i will hold my hands up and admit i'm not the best on computors so really they should think of thick people like me!
It is not you mate. It is THEM....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.