New official City website

I wonder if Wix is staffed by rags and/or dippers

It is just a wretched and appalling operation in general. I think if it were staffed by Traffordites and was an attempt to reflect badly on us it would fail in even that respect. Probably would end up make us look better somehow.
I'm sure they scrubbed/sanitized their customer reviews at some point, but I recall a few years ago there being hundreds of 1 star google reviews of their "service".

I finally put.. err... 0's and 1's to screen and contacted via the working link on the OS - even that was hard, as the website text seemed to be indicating I'd be contacting them about tickets...

I listed , off the top of my head, about 9-10 issues with the site.
I had a reply back, saying it had been passed onto the relevant department.
It would be nice to hear back from the 'relevant department' about whether the issues will ever be resolved or whether the public face of Manchester City on the internet will remain a dogs dinner.

Am no wizard, much prefer the old set-up(like the easy of using it every thing was more simplified,)
The new one is a bag off sh.te...

Maybe but what we definitely know is they are not staffed by competent web designers :(

They have turned a great club website into utter tosh.

Completely agree Alf.

Someone at City has specified the requirements, agreed the design and signed-off against the solution. They are the ones who need a kick up the arse.

I tend to view via my iPad and the City site is awful. Some of the menus won't open, the videos don't play. I contacted the club and they expressed disbelief that I could have a problem! The old site was really good I have no idea why we replaced that with this rubbish.

I tend to view via my iPad and the City site is awful. Some of the menus won't open, the videos don't play. I contacted the club and they expressed disbelief that I could have a problem! The old site was really good I have no idea why we replaced that with this rubbish.

I agree re iPad I get the same even worse on iPhone To answer your question, we got sponsored by Wix

Their response will probably be to access the site via the City App. Which is equally as terrible.

I'm the same. Use my iPad 90% of the time and the website is just awful to use. Videos always crash.

Was I asleep on Wed 31st May? According to the fixture list on the app version we played the Rags at home and drew 0-0. Did we play well or get screwed over by the ref again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.