New official City website

Was I asleep on Wed 31st May? According to the fixture list on the app version we played the Rags at home and drew 0-0. Did we play well or get screwed over by the ref again?

We fought gallantly in a 0-1 reverse

Referee Taylor had no option other than to reduce us to 9 men within 12 minutes

The Home page hasn't been refreshed for 3 days!!!
When I was designing web pages in the 1990s I was advised that something new had to be put on the Home page EVERY day in order for "browsers" to keep coming back.- even if it was only a link to a "minor" item.

The Home page hasn't been refreshed for 3 days!!!
When I was designing web pages in the 1990s I was advised that something new had to be put on the Home page EVERY day in order for "browsers" to keep coming back.- even if it was only a link to a "minor" item.
I think they've added something today...

A 1st 'what the media says' in 12 days.

They've also fixed the competion menu link.
The hospitality contact link still does diddly.

I sent a 2nd contact message, saying they could do worse than peruse this thread (started at time of beta!), for the general feelings towards the new website and how appalling it is.

Maybe Sheik Khaldoon could perhaps take a 5min spin on the website, I'm sure it would be rather eye opening.

How often do people even use websites like that these days? I keep up to date with City via Twitter etc. @peoffrey btw. Tend to follow back.

The bouncing ball is a fucking joke.

It's like we're back in the days of the 48K modem.

The OS isn't somewhere I have been frequenting regularly recently, for obvious reasons. However, on there now is what I would describe as a column, credited to a Caroline Oatway, City reporter. As this was my first visit to the OS for some time I don't know if its the first one on there but imo its good and hopefully not a one off. Thought I would share this as I was amongst the first to moan when the site changed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.