New Striker In January?

if Dzeko remain here, he will be solid in current formation. i'm not sure about bony. i'll wait until the end of the season to judge him. but if he still not play convincingly (after 2 season), it's time for us to find another striker. if we can't buy new striker on january, i hope we can sign them on loan. if Kun have a long term injury, we will be doomed.

if Dzeko remain here, he will be solid in current formation. i'm not sure about bony. i'll wait until the end of the season to judge him. but if he still not play convincingly (after 2 season), it's time for us to find another striker. if we can't buy new striker on january, i hope we can sign them on loan. if Kun have a long term injury, we will be doomed.
dzeko's deal has been confirmed as temporary, unfortunately (in my opinion)

I'd rather be patient and find the right man rather than just pay 25m+ for a mid level ST, who can't link play, in Jan again

No-one we get in will look wonderful given our current set up of 'If Aguero is fit, he plays'. Dzeko was the best second choice we could hope for and plenty were willing to see the back of him in favour of Bony. Surprise surprise, he's not doing quite as well as his Swansea days playing the bit part role either. I think the best you can do in a one striker system is have wide forwards who can chip in with plenty of goals when your strikers aren't clicking. De Bruyne, Silva, Navas and Sterling all need to be getting more goals. It's not about replacing Bony at all.

mandzukic or llorente would have been fantastic replacements for dzeko. much better players than bony and both moved for cheaper as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.