Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only see us winning. We will come unstuck at some point but I'll worry about that as and when we do, until then I'm just enjoying every minute of this

Gonna be a tough game. Newcastle are a very good side so we have to be at our best to win
Agreed Bob, play every match like our lives depend on it, give no quarter to anyone for even a second. If we can score ten, get 15. I do not want us to mentally step of the gas for a second because of the complacency risks, they are only human after all.

Jesus Christ. He's already missed 9 days the first time he went back, and now he's gone back again.

So yes, he'll have had a couple of weeks off all said and done.

Are you intentionally dense?
He played against Bournemouth you obtuse pompous prick, today it’s been reported he is back in Spain, only you quoted it as “a few weeks rest”, hence I asked where you had got “a few weeks rest” from and you came out with all your usual arrogant put down shit. Personally I would advise (take it or leave it) spend a bit of time away from your computer and computer games, maybe get a girlfriend, or something to make you a little bit less uptight.

Tbh, I’ll probably have a flutter on them anyway just because 11/1 for the home team is insane odds.

They actually played quite well the other day too. Very dangerous when they went at West Ham. Whether they will be quite as gung ho against us remains to be seen. There is a good chance they will be focusing a lot of their efforts this week on their Saturday game against Brighton. We have dropped lucky this week fixture wise. Palace play tomorrow v Arsenal at home and are more likely to target that game. An extra days rest will be great for us particularly when they are playing a top 6 side. Palace have Southampton away on the Tuesday too which is the most winnable of the 3. I can actually see them making a few changes against us.

Keep the focus and we win both.

Gonna be a tough game. Newcastle are a very good side so we have to be at our best to win
Wouldn't say they are a very good side , they wouldn't be near the bottom if they were..But I agree it will be a tough game . I dread these games more than the top 6 games

Agreed Bob, play every match like our lives depend on it, give no quarter to anyone for even a second. If we can score ten, get 15. I do not want us to mentally step of the gas for a second because of the complacency risks, they are only human after all.
Work rate is one of our key differences from last season. Never giving up has been the key to our impressive run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.