Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like balls he hasn’t. He’d have had them on a loop since weekend
He said he hadn't in the press conference the other day, but that he would be studying them intently with his team ( or words to that extent)
If there's anything you can be sure of about Pep, it's that he will be prepared!

I found it very satisfying because it showed, to me at least "yep this fella has the touch of an angel, just as Pep demands from his players"
I admit to not knowing about people calling him on his left foot but damn, they better shut up now as you allude to sir hehe.

It is getting to the point with Pep now where i will not even raise an eyebrow to whatever Pep does. Like putting your hands in the life of a skilled surgeon. Not that i ever have questioned him even down to Delph at left back, it seemed logical. You get my point though right, basically do what you like Pep and i'll just sit back and admire what you do pal.

Never been interested in tactics before as they were all roughly the same here, not now, i soak it all up like a sponge on the youtube vids.
Pep has spent the last season and a bit trying to deprogram the players from decades of players being only one type of player, we are now seeing the results of a new type of total football, where everybody should be comfortable in any position ( apart from keeper!).
If City do go on to win the title, you can bet it will usher in a surge in new coaching techniques based on Pep's total football

He played against Bournemouth you obtuse pompous prick, today it’s been reported he is back in Spain, only you quoted it as “a few weeks rest”, hence I asked where you had got “a few weeks rest” from and you came out with all your usual arrogant put down shit. Personally I would advise (take it or leave it) spend a bit of time away from your computer and computer games, maybe get a girlfriend, or something to make you a little bit less uptight.

Yes he played against Bournemouth after missing 9 days. Now he's back in Spain. He'll have had a couple of weeks off.

You are trying to be stupid now aren't you? This can't be accidental.

As for a life outside here, you've made a lot more posts than me on here, what does that make you? Aside from the guy who started insulting and swearing another poster because you misunderstood a fairly simple post.

Pep has spent the last season and a bit trying to deprogram the players from decades of players being only one type of player, we are now seeing the results of a new type of total football, where everybody should be comfortable in any position ( apart from keeper!).
If City do go on to win the title, you can bet it will usher in a surge in new coaching techniques based on Pep's total football
Why do you say "apart from the keeper"?

If i do not see Aguero doing a scorpion kick to deny a goal in the next 3 matches we should sack the board and give it to Giggsy until the end of the season. I can't see any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.