Newcastle (Home) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well i think the fixtures have played into our hands with 2 home games coming up after the defeat to Liverpool. Cut the sloppy mistakes we win oue 2 home games easy. I honestly feel the players will have a point to prove and I hope the more experienced players ie David Silva , Aguero and Fernandhino will get the team together and will get the team going forward again. 1 defeat away from home were our record shit isnt a huge blow its just a punch to the nose to the team we will be stronger from it and its a kick up the ass for us too.

Those predicting a 6-0 win need to take their medication. The Toon need the points much more than we do. Despite being inferior in the footballing stakes, they will compensate with ruthless determination. I will be delighted with another 2-1 victory, preferably with no injuries.

Those predicting a 6-0 win need to take their medication. The Toon need the points much more than we do. Despite being inferior in the footballing stakes, they will compensate with ruthless determination. I will be delighted with another 2-1 victory, preferably with no injuries.
I think we all would mate but historically we give this lot a seeing to at our pad and an early season type win would be just what the doctor ordered.

Strongest team without a doubt, I’d have B.Silva in this one over Sterling, think his close control and trickery will be more useful as wont be much room to run in behind
Just got feeling he’s starting to find his real form

I really think we need to be planning without silva for the rest of the season. Any game time we get from him will be a bonus.
Good job he’s a footballer and not a builder then isn’t it.

I think Silva will play the majority of the games that are left to be honest. I just hope Mateo is getting stronger by the day.

Barcodes will be hoping for damage limitation, so we can expect a minimum of back 5 players when we get the ball. Back to the usual attack v defence.
I will be very surprised if they actually come to try and beat us.

__________________Ederson_______________

Walker______Otamendi____Stones______Danilo

________________Fernandinho_____________

________KDB__________________Any Silva___

Sterling___________Sergio_______________Sane

Barcodes will be hoping for damage limitation, so we can expect a minimum of back 5 players when we get the ball. Back to the usual attack v defence.
I will be very surprised if they actually come to try and beat us.
This season only Manure have parked more buses against us than Newcastle. At our place, they'll follow Maureen's example again.

Looks like their takeover has fallen through. The club and fans will be at a low ebb. Our team will be fired up to prove Sunday was a one off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.