Newcastle (Home) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't we all.

For me the three points is all that matters but a comfortable win with no injuries would be nice.

I think we need a comfortable win with all the bells and whistles. It would be nice not to exert ourselves too much and keep a clean sheet.

Perception is everything. United and the media get giddy pushing the narrative of a nine-point gap before kick-off, but we just smash it back.

I think we'll get back on track with the return of Silva this weekend, no coincidence that the games we've struggled in this season, Shakhtar, Palace, Bristol, Dippers etc.....when he's been absent

Think we will see a revitalised and re focused city on Saturday. Now the first league defeat has been and gone I expect it will b a big push into the second half of the season now. Full strength team for a convincing win.

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Danilo
Fernandinho
Bernardo De Bruyne Silva Sané
Aguero

6-0 City

Newcastle will be ultra-defensive as it kind of worked for them at St. James', so we need Silva in this one. Score early and it could be a big score.

Come on let's get another winning streak going now wrap up the league as soon as possible.

Pep will be more angry if we drop points here than our loss against Pool.

He said many times what’s important is how we react after defeat. Everyone should really be up for this.

Good to see Kompany involved in training today. Silva looks happy too, so hopefully his little one is doing better:

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-team/picture-special/2018/january/18-january-training-newcastle

web-final-a17q1630.ashx

web-final-a17q1558.ashx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.