Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Danilo
Fernandinho
Bernardo De Bruyne Silva Sané
Aguero

6-0 City

Agree with that line up and whilst the key thing is getting back to winning ways I would love us to smash Newcastle and send a reminder to the rest of the league of just how good we are.

Newcastle will be ultra-defensive as it kind of worked for them at St. James', so we need Silva in this one. Score early and it could be a big score.
==================================================================================
I can see Rafa playing the way they did a few weeks ago.Defend , Defend, Defend. - 10 behind the ball. Even when we went infront - Sterling -
Rafa kept playing Defensive. - until the last 15 mins. then he brought on a Striker. - hoping for a set piece to score.
As Blue_sonic says - we need to score early and take our chances - with Merlin playing (I hope).
I will take a 2-0 WIN - hopefully more 4-0 will do nicely.

Seems I posted that incorrectly - but you get my drift.

He wasn't missing on Sunday at Anfield, he was an unused substitute.

If he wasn't in the right frame of mind to play, he wouldn't have been on the bench.

i know that as well

but the situation with his young baby could carry on...he has missed some games, come back for others...that pattern may continue for a while yet

Rumours seemed to suggest Merlin had an upset stomach - although he was on the bench at 'Pool

Thinking about the match on Saturday - I recalled a few years ago seeing that Newcastle were playing at Arsenal - who were very short odds on to win -
Newcastle were quoted 10-1 to win. I had a spare fiver so I put on the bet. Yes - Newcastle won 1-0 with a certain Andy Carroll scoring.
Just saying that - although City will be favourites to win - strange things do happen.1 - lol.

This is it ...

10-0

And Aguero will have his double hattrick that he couldn’t complete last time around ...

Let's blow the tubes and really go after them and send a reminder we are the outstanding team in this league.

I would like seven or eight.

Newcastle are at a low ebb with all the Ashley takeover talks seemingly off the table.
Are you expecting us to ign anybody at all this window TH or do we go with what we have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.