Newcastle (Home) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A week seems a long time in football especially as we've been used to a game every 3/4 days and even more over Christmas.

Bring it on!!!!

A week seems a long time in football especially as we've been used to a game every 3/4 days and even more over Christmas.

Bring it on!!!!
I woke up thinking "shit, loads to do". Bloody finished everything i can be arsed with atm so am sat here twiddling my thumbs waiting for the days sport to kick off. I do not watch the sky sports shows either. So watching some chirpy gimp laugh and bounce around this early on a Saturday can fuck off.

I woke up thinking "shit, loads to do". Bloody finished everything i can be arsed with atm so am sat here twiddling my thumbs waiting for the days sport to kick off. I do not watch the sky sports shows either. So watching some chirpy gimp laugh and bounce around this early on a Saturday can fuck off.
Taking an elderly friend for a scan in a hour, then tram/pub near Mecca.

Morning is really dragging already.

I see some were on the lash last night and then come on here to predict 7 & 10 nils.

Hope you sober up to see the game :)

I don't see why people get so hung up on people's predictions. I hope they're right. But think it will be a tad
tighter than them scores. Some people go bat shit crazy because Lawro has predicted a score they don't agree with.

Need to play two up front, plus wingers.

I would put sterling in the middle with Kun. The movement will be too much for the Newcastle def.

Sane on left b.silva on right

I probably need to rethink the voting system, as people almost invariably vote for a City win (and occasionally those who don’t get chastised for not doing so). Feels a bit futile. Maybe more poll options would be better - e.g. specific scores or winning margins?
That’s true. I dare’nt vote anything but a win in case it’s my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.