Newcastle United (A) - Sun 19th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That went well 3 seasons ago, scored after about 30 seconds and lost, mind you it did focus minds we won every match after that.
Nearly smashed my computer screen that night, the wife stayed well clear of me, I thought them scouse bastards had won it then, but as you say the rest is history and what an awful 5 months that was, worst run in ever, hated every game,knowing we had to win.

So here we go, 175 mile trip in the fog whilst manoeuvring though the modern day plague. I've got my little 6yo with me, every game he has been to kdb has played and scored (oh Kevin de bruyne) screaming from his tiny lungs. I really really hope they don't call this off while I'm on the way today. Prediction from the little man is blinding too..... Newcastle 1 - 6 CITY "kdb to score one of the ones through the air" his wording lol. Come on the blues!!!!!

So here we go, 175 mile trip in the fog whilst manoeuvring though the modern day plague. I've got my little 6yo with me, every game he has been to kdb has played and scored (oh Kevin de bruyne) screaming from his tiny lungs. I really really hope they don't call this off while I'm on the way today. Prediction from the little man is blinding too..... Newcastle 1 - 6 CITY "kdb to score one of the ones through the air" his wording lol. Come on the blues!!!!!
And then 175 miles back lol

Liverpool will just want to delay it a little bit. Then when Salah and Mané go off to the AFCON, they’ll suddenly demand a break, which they’ll probably get since they wear red. Then their African players don’t really miss too much. They don’t want a break right now, but they will in 2 weeks.
Exactly. None of us need a crystal ball to see that coming.

Nearly smashed my computer screen that night, the wife stayed well clear of me, I thought them scouse bastards had won it then, but as you say the rest is history and what an awful 5 months that was, worst run in ever, hated every game,knowing we had to win.
It did make winning the title that much sweeter though. Especially going 1-0 down in the final game against Brighton and giving them just that ounce of hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.