Newcastle Vs City League Cup Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly a diversion from our other travails that we could do without and that really I couldn´t give a flying about
We have far more important business to attend to but having said that we have a second string that on paper should give a very good account of itself

League Cup and 4th? Prolly take that right now the way things are panning out ;)

FantasyIreland said:
--------------------Pants-------------------
Richards-------Demichelis----Lescott--------Clichy
----------------Milner------Rodwell--------
------Navas---------Nasri-----------Jovetic-----
---------------------Dzeko----------------------

Lopes,Boyata,Negredo,Garcia,Leigh,Denayer
This^^^

Anyone know if Rodwell is fit? My team anyway.

Pants
Micah Demichelis Nasty Kolarov
Rodwell Dinho
Nasri Milner Navas
Beast

Wouldn't mind Lopes or one of the kids getting a shout as well, Boyata is also a decent CB if Nasty needs resting.

Kick start a run with this game. I'd start a relatively strong team and aim to hammer them. Jovetic to get his chance to impress.

teddykgb said:
This competition doesn't matter. If we win it and fail everywhere else nobody is going to be all that happy we won the League Cup.

For the thousands of blues, myself included, who have taken time off work to travel up to Newcastle on a cold, wet Wednesday to support the team, I sincerely hope the players and management team don't share your opinion that this competition doesn't matter. Even if you consider the league cup worthless, winning can become a habit and it's one we could do with developing. I can only speak for myself but I'd be delighted with another trip to Wembley and the chance to see City lift a trophy we haven't won in my lifetime.

kenzie115 said:
teddykgb said:
This competition doesn't matter. If we win it and fail everywhere else nobody is going to be all that happy we won the League Cup.

For the thousands of blues, myself included, who have taken time off work to travel up to Newcastle on a cold, wet Wednesday to support the team, I sincerely hope the players and management team don't share your opinion that this competition doesn't matter. Even if you consider the league cup worthless, winning can become a habit and it's one we could do with developing. I can only speak for myself but I'd be delighted with another trip to Wembley and the chance to see City lift a trophy we haven't won in my lifetime.

You, of course, are spot on. Every time City play it matters, else there is no point following. Hope you have a good day and we get the result.
I work lates so will have to record and avoid the result.

kenzie115 said:
teddykgb said:

Agree. I'm looking forward to Wednesday. We have to play a strong team for this. With the squad we have we should be able to compete in all competitions. If the players don't take this seriously then it's an insult to the travelling fans.

ZRijuMz.png

No point playing Toure and Fernandinho. They'd be tired. Need them both for Norwich home and CSKA home on 2nd and 6th.

Newcastle are playing really poorly on the league so won't care a lot about this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.