Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll lose this one. Chelsea was an end of season game where Chelsea just strolled around. Newcastle will be a Cup Final. It's an absolutely massive game for them. They will be nervous, but entirely committed.

The best game on the box yesterday was Norwich v Sunderland. Those teams have been rubbish for much of the season but were inspired on the day. We are quite likely to meet a similarly motivated Newcastle
Mr Happy back to his charming best

Mr Happy back to his charming best
No I have just seen this a hundred times before. Teams at the bottom who have been rubbish all season coming alive and playing the game of their season.

I was surprised we beat Chelsea away after PSG in Europe in midweek. Unusual to get a result like that. Chelsea were on the beach. This will be an entirely different game. If we win this one then we are back.

They were flattered by their win over Swansea, 2 late goals made it look comfortable but at 1-0 they were clinging on as they came under a ton of pressure. Can't see anything but a win for us.

We need to be ruthless and put our chances away, possession stats etc count for fcuk all if you don't score 1 more than they do.

As long as we don't make too many changes we should win this one comfortably

The Geordies will be up for it but we've hit a bit of form and they won't be able to live with our attacking players

We'll lose this one. Chelsea was an end of season game where Chelsea just strolled around. Newcastle will be a Cup Final. It's an absolutely massive game for them. They will be nervous, but entirely committed.

The best game on the box yesterday was Norwich v Sunderland. Those teams have been rubbish for much of the season but were inspired on the day. We are quite likely to meet a similarly motivated Newcastle

I actually welcome your predictions.

They are so often that far of the mark, I think you actually bring us luck.

They were flattered by their win over Swansea, 2 late goals made it look comfortable but at 1-0 they were clinging on as they came under a ton of pressure. Can't see anything but a win for us.
True dat. I watched the Swansea game live on some stream, and Swansea missed two sitters while Barrow was tearing them a new ass. We will do the same, they arent very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.