Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We win at Newcastle even in the worst of times. After yesterday, I can only predict a City win. Might not happen of course, but I don't see how any other prediction can be arrived at. Maybe 1 hour before the game if the team selection is all wrong, but as of right now, I think 2-0 City

Shame nasri is out for this one he's been great since he's come back if sterling is available straight swap for me them two.. If kompany is available I'd bring him on pending the result I wouldn't start him. Newcastle need a win which should play into our hands 3-1 City

If our mindset is right we should win comfortably but I'm always cautious of teams fighting for their lives. Let's hope the phrase "typical City" does not make an appearance in the post match thread.

Newcastle will be up for this after yesterday but in truth we should blow them away. They're never good in defence and are always prone to errors. Another Aguero hat trick possibly?

---------------Hart
Zab--Kompany--Otamendi--Clichy
-------Fernando-Fernandinho
--------Navas-Sterling-Delph
--------------Kelechi

KDB and Aguero on the bench. Are we going to keep playing KDB and Aguero game after game when the CL is coming up.

Put them on the bench and bring them on if needed.

We're asking for trouble if we run them into the ground with the CL semi-finals coming up. One game a week, and use the squad.

Shame nasri is out for this one he's been great since he's come back if sterling is available straight swap for me them two.. If kompany is available I'd bring him on pending the result I wouldn't start him. Newcastle need a win which should play into our hands 3-1 City
But if he is to play against Real Madrid he needs games under his belt. Defence still looks dodgy with Otamendi going to ground too much.

Hart

Zabaleta
Otamendi
Mangala
Kolarov

Fernando
Yaya

Navas
De Bruyne
Sterling

Bony/Nacho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.