Neymar

Lets wait who are they selling to make it happen. Lets say Neymar+Sanchez for a combined fee of 300m€.

But if they sell Verratti, Di Maria for 150m? Thats net spending of 150m euros net spending "only". Cavani could be on the go as well maybe.

Clearly if they end up with a net spend of 300m euros that is hardly going trough any FFP checks.

Neymar transfer would start a nice transfer domino tho.

As much as I don't like PSG to sign one of the best players in the world, I would really like to see what UEFA has to say if they indeed pull this transfer off.

I just don't see it happening.
The financial benefits and the lifestyle might appeal to the likes of Alves but I just don't see how that could entice Neymar as he's at an entirely different stage of his career.
Leaving Barça for PSG seems like guaranteed career suicide and I just don't see him leaving Messi and Suarez behind to go and play with mere mortals like Cavani etc., in an inferior league no less.
It just doesn't make much sense.

The financial benefits and the lifestyle might appeal to the likes of Alves but I just don't see how that could entice Neymar as he's at an entirely different stage of his career.
Leaving Barça for PSG seems like guaranteed career suicide and I just don't see him leaving Messi and Suarez behind to go and play with mere mortals like Cavani etc., in an inferior league no less.

Ego maybe? As well as even more money probably!
He could go to psg and be the golden boy of the whole of France?? At barca he will always play 2nd fiddle to Messi.
We don't know how some footballers think do we?
I'm guessing mind. To be honest I don't think it will happen either unless barca say yes of course!

150 million in wages in 5 years after tax + apparent 46 mil signing fee could do wonders for your sense.

Would we be interested if we did indeed have the cash for Sanchez and Mbappe??? He would definitely have more commercial appeal than those 2 in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.