NFL fantasy football 16

My boots are chilled but I am still not sure why people keep comparing it to another leagues points and saying they are surprised, why are you surprised the rules have been set with more points on offer, not really a surprise that more points are being earned or am I missing something ?

As it goes I seem to have made the biggest team selection errors out of all of us, seen that Charles was injured and picked up Ware and then didn't have the balls to pick him and he romps in, the same with Gordon and do not mention QB's to me :/

I was only showing it as an example for people who don't know what we mean by a standard league. It's a surprise because the majority of leagues out there on any site use the standard method. Unless specified, no one really expects it to be any different. I.e. Seeing Mariota (who I have) get 90 pts is surprising when he only had 2 TDs with an INT & Fumble. He normally wouldn't get that high.

Like I said though, it doesn't bother me too much.

I am happy to run the league, just had a look at all the settings and stuff and it seems fairly straight forward but I would need to know numbers before hand to help in the setting up.

Also we have always just played with a straight bat in this league, bog standard settings but...

What would people think to playing with a bigger squad, I have played in leagues that have two QB's etc and enjoyed the higher scoring it creates, also covers for the one bad day your lone QB throws in lol

Also there is the option to add defensive players which is also good imo.

Just some ideas to talk about before we get it going.
I'm ok with whatever. If we have more than 10 teams, 2 QBs might be tough. DEF players aren't bad. They rack up tons of points.
Basic: QB,RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, D/ST, K, 7 bench

On page 4 btw :p

The thing is not one person talked about it, one flatly rejected the idea via PM's but that isn't discussion really lol

I was only showing it as an example for people who don't know what we mean by a standard league. It's a surprise because the majority of leagues out there on any site use the standard method. Unless specified, no one really expects it to be any different. I.e. Seeing Mariota (who I have) get 90 pts is surprising when he only had 2 TDs with an INT & Fumble. He normally wouldn't get that high.

Like I said though, it doesn't bother me too much.

Also I still just don't get why it is a surprise, it isn't like a high scoring QB wasn't highlighted before yours took the field, there is no way on earth you would have been surprised he scored high by that point in time.

Just saying :)

Anyway lets draw a line under it and get on with some real banter about how shit peoples teams are, my team is fair game, so many disappointments and we shouldn't even mention the Jets arghhhhhhhhhh.

On page 4 btw :p

I know. Which is why I keep saying it doesn't bother me. I'm just explaining to you why people including myself are surprised by the high scoring, which came from initially seeing Cam hit 90 pts. It's not normally done. Higher scoring because of more players is different than point changes, which is what we have.

But I've been meaning to ask you, why do you have 3 QBs?

I like two QB's to pick and choose from and I think when it crashed it selected one from the queue and that is how I knew you could place your pick in there and get the one you wanted.

When I finished I had been left with 3 lol

Anyway lets draw a line under it and get on with some real banter about how shit peoples teams are, my team is fair game, so many disappointments and we shouldn't even mention the Jets arghhhhhhhhhh.
Try being a Charger fan. It's a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.