No extension for Aguero?

I thought this line was pretty pertinent myself:

“Here at the club they are great with me, they always told me that they were open if the chance of a transfer arises. But where am I going to go in Europe?".

City have been doing the sensible thing as usual and treating him like an adult, telling him if he wants a move we won't be dicks. But it does leave the door ajar a little for a move to Real/Barca.
What by him saying at least 5 or 6 times when he's done at city he's going back to the club he adores in his homeland. No chance whatsoever of sergio going back to spain.

At 31 you'd imagine the injuries would have tolled on his body and he won't be as explosive which is a big asset of his.

Presuming he finishes the season on 130 or more goals, he'll have to find about another 40 in 3 years to end as our all time top scorer. What a hero.

Don't forget, at 31 he will have been a full time professional starting in first teams in each of the country's top leagues he's played in for 16 years since he got into Independiente's first team at 15 years old! 31 might seem young but that's a long career and he might only do two years at Independiente before he retires.

I like how he has always been clear on his plan(even the fact that he's had his own vision of how he wants to end his career for so long is admirable), he gave the fans at his old club his word on that ages ago and he wont be going there for money, its because it means something to him. Just like he gave our fans his word that he wasn't going anywhere every time the transfer rumors started. I think City must also mean alot to him, all he had to do was angle for a move when clubs like Real were tapping him up and the bids would have started flying in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.