No extension for Aguero?

he'll do what he's fucking told, as yaya and tevez found out. If we allow him to go he will.
He will leave at the end of his contract if that's what he wants to do.
Be a sad day when he leaves but he will owe us nothing.
Hope he leaves as our top scorer and after winning the champions league

I don't blame him. By that time he will have given us his best. We won't be forced into a difficult decision if his health continues as it has.

Let's get him a CL before he goes

Win win for both parties. We get all the best years of his career, and he moves on to South America in due course and not another European team. He's not the type of player who will carry on much into his 30's (at the top level at least) and all the injuries he's had over the years will gradually affect what makes his game great; his pace, agility, sharpness in the box. I'm sure he could still do a job (for want of a better phrase!) for us into his 30's but by then we should already have the next 'Aguero' in the ranks to soften the blow of the legend moving on.

3 more years yet though, enjoy the ride :)

We should buy Independiente, wind them up, demolish their ground and sow the pitch with salt. Then offer him an extension.

Saying in the Spring of 2016 that you won't be back after the 2018-2019 season isn't exactly a "OMG" moment.
-If i was him, i'd play the "i won't be back" card and see what shakes out with Pep and the team.
-he may just be playing hard ball for $$$ or may want to see what things will be like.

Either way coming out 2+ years early and saying that he won't return, doesn't hold weight.
(and if it's getting serious, and seems to still be the deal NEXT summer, we will sell him. You don't let him go without a return)

also why would he want to go to a second division Brazilian cup?
-at least move "home" to a club like River Plate; right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.