No fight in this team

Feel sick to my stomach.

I work as hard as I can for a shit wage.

The last 3 live games I've been to see: Juventus at home, Barcelona away, Everton at home. Lost all 3. The players don't give a shit about this club. The last 10 games I've been off work to watch we have lost or drawn every one.

Fuck this team they don't represent me and can all go and fuck off and die.

Complete lack of urgency until it is far too late.
No tempo in our game since December
There is still time to dig ourselves out of this mess but I just don't see where the inspiration is going to come from...certainly not from MP!

They don't give a fuck.there all at home now booking their holidays looking at the latest supercar magazine and wondering if they should buy the latest 80"Sony Bravia

I hate to laugh on such a depressing day but I have this vision of a a cardboard cutout of Pep (as suggested by an earlier poster) in the technical area. Ideally holding a pair of hedge clippers for use in castrating anyone not giving full effort.

Couldn't be worse than what we have!

I don't think Pellers is an idiot. I just think he has always lacked much of a Plan B and doesn't seem to have what it takes to properly motivate these guys.

But that will change at this club! And soon!

They don't give a fuck.there all at home now booking their holidays looking at the latest supercar magazine and wondering if they should buy the latest 80"Sony Bravia

The players just don't care. Tolmie said during the week that a lot of them live in a bubble away from criticism.

Not our player now but I saw Micah Richards the other week getting pissed in Alderley Edge just a day before he was playing for Villa. With weak management, players know they can get away with it.

A lot of our players know they won't be here next season so they don't push themselves.

I thought they did show some fight but mostly towards the end when it was too late, it was exactly the same at Norwich. We aren't exactly lacking in effort, we are lacking in someone who can stand up and make a difference.

The problem is one player made a mistake which cost us the draw and no-one was there to say you don't make mistakes like that, Demchelis didn't give a toss, it's happened all season, I bet he starts in a couple of weeks and he shouldn't be!!

Not a single player has learnt in this team and go on to become better, every single one including even Sergio has regressed under this manager. He has managed to turn players like Sterling into pointless wastes of space, Bony was the best striker in the league a couple of years ago, now he just looks an accident waiting to happen.

Every game for me has become a desperate fight against our growing weaknesses and not a single person has attempted to fix it but rather Pellegrini just holds each player in good faith that they won't do it again. Sometimes we get away with it because we get dug out of trouble but now every element of the team is misfiring.

Any idiot knows a young pacy player like Rashford will have a field day against a slow, old one, so why do we have Demichelis in defence instead of Sagna, Zabaleta or just about anyone who is quicker than him? It is just classic naiviety at best.

Feel sick to my stomach.

I work as hard as I can for a shit wage.

The last 3 live games I've been to see: Juventus at home, Barcelona away, Everton at home. Lost all 3. The players don't give a shit about this club. The last 10 games I've been off work to watch we have lost or drawn every one.

Fuck this team they don't represent me and can all go and fuck off and die.
You're a fucking jinx.......it's all your fault!

yl9fSlNXlQGdy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.