No fight in this team

A team full of internationals which majority of them have played togethor for years, can't even string a few passes togethor. I've lost faith with this team, thank fuck we've got pep coming. Around the 60th minute, we had a few throw ins and each one we had no play within 15 meters of the ball. Slowly jogging towards the throw in taker, not giving a toss. If it wasn't for the crowd shouting at them, they'd still be jogging to the byline now. Soft cunts, I hope pep works the arses in the summer, they don't deserve their wages.

They seem utterly spineless the season. What has MP done to them?
It's his fault for feeling the need to announce he was leaving

Never expected it to have such a negative effect on the team but it's been nothing short of disastrous

Why the fuck wasn't it all done on the quiet and then announced at the end of the season. Absolute lunacy

Half the team now clearly do not give a fuck as they know the corpse and them won't be there come August

Someone on the radio this week said Pellegrini was under a lot of pressure. Is he fuck, he's under no pressure whatsoever... It doesn't matter to him if we don't get another point all season

We have lacked fire in our belly for too long.
We need a few hard bastard enforcers to mix it up in the middle.
Yaya as a leader is fucking hopeless. No idea why he gets the armband!!

I hate to laugh on such a depressing day but I have this vision of a a cardboard cutout of Pep (as suggested by an earlier poster) in the technical area. Ideally holding a pair of hedge clippers for use in castrating anyone not giving full effort.

Couldn't be worse than what we have!

I don't think Pellers is an idiot. I just think he has always lacked much of a Plan B and doesn't seem to have what it takes to properly motivate these guys.

But that will change at this club! And soon!

Pellers has no balls whereas Pep will cut them off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.