Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a logical explanation why he never got a look in?

Something clearly went wrong for him very quickly.

Sane's form in the second half of the season was probably masking something else that was preventing Nolito's chances.

As others have pointed out, after that sending off for a daft headbutt when winning 4-0 and to then go and do a similar thing again(without seeing a red card) probably didn't help.

There is also rumours of a lack of interest in learning English, but not entirely sure on that one.

Didn't he get an offer from China?

I think he turned it down because he wants to go to the World Cup next year, but I reckon his head was turned a little if true.

Something clearly went wrong for him very quickly.

Sane's form in the second half of the season was probably masking something else that was preventing Nolito's chances.

As others have pointed out, after that sending off for a daft headbutt when winning 4-0 and to then go and do a similar thing again(without seeing a red card) probably didn't help.

There is also rumours of a lack of interest in learning English, but not entirely sure on that one.

That's where for me it wasn't logical. Navas got game time on the wing so whilst I appreciate Sane and his form it still wasn't enough for me for him to disappear. Keep hearing his disciplinary too. Almost as daft as Aguero swinging an arm at some one then a few weeks later do something else stupid........... More to it for me than what is mentioned on here because as I say none of it makes any sense.

Nolito to @tjcope: "I'm crazy about returning (to Spain). They (City) keep signing players, let's see if they'll let me leave easily."

Shame it didn't work out
The "keep signing players" part sounds like there's a few deals about to be signed off on, that the squad are aware of.

The "keep signing players" part sounds like there's a few deals about to be signed off on, that the squad are aware of.
I agree as only sane takes his place really,like i said it is a shame it's not worked out after a good start,maybe his temprament (sp) is not great in training and he did lose it pretty easily on the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.