North Stand Expansion

A 'Cranes & Machinery' page may be a better place for the enthusiasts, leaving the main page for comments about the building,seating plans,fan transfers, singing section etc.

A place for everything and everything in its place.

A 'Cranes & Machinery' page may be a better place for the enthusiasts, leaving the main page for comments about the building,seating plans,fan transfers, singing section etc.

A place for everything and everything in its place.
This has always been the home of pictures of holes in the ground,piles of dirt and cranes, find your own home for seat plans :)

This has always been the home of pictures of holes in the ground,piles of dirt and cranes, find your own home for seat plans :)
Doesn't make it right.

Your own dedicated page creates exclusivity for 'Crane Heads'.

Additionally those interested in diggers,rollers,drillers,borers and even shit shovellers could join in.

Birds of a feather and all that !!

I’m off work next week, so I’ll take some pictures on Sunday, weather permitting. Let the 3rd crane go up and some more steel.

I’m taking my stepladders so I can get some good pictures of the construction site over the hoardings from the outside of the site.

Just in case anyone from City is reading this thread and thinks I’m up to something other than taking pictures, I won’t be. :-)
How far have you got to carry the ladders?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.