North Stand Expansion

Watch: Sheikh Mansour delighted as Manchester City's treble comes 'home' to  Abu Dhabi - News | Khaleej Times

Not sure what it is at the moment, but people like myself and @jrb are being racked on recently on by people who don’t even contribute positively to the thread when it’s people like us that kept the chat going for so long.

Nothing to say about the drone guy, but what are you on about with this?

Mr Drone is one of the best of these types of vlogs and you must be very sensitive if you thought he was mocking "the best team in the land and all the world" People make comments about the vlog does not mean he likes them. I think you are just shit stirring. I will watch all his vlogs because he talks to work forces and gets to know things.
Evertonian Mr Drone makes most of his money from thousands of Liverpool fans checking out their stand expansion, like Jamie Carragher on Sky

Nothing to say about the drone guy, but what are you on about with this?

Not you haha.

There was a guy recently coming in, who never posts here, asking regulars to stop posting certain content but in a rather aggressive manner. Was only a couple of posts but it was aimed at the people who post here the most.

I’m with you on this.
I don’t know why they just didn’t copy the South stand but with two tiers.
The hotel is a complete eyesore
I think you'd be better reserving your judgement until the hotel is built and all elements of the development are complete,integrated and operational.

Rodri didn't look great at first glance did he !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.