North Stand Expansion

Pretty much yeah.

Those two towers are the main supports for the new roof. They each contain 5 escape staircases, a passenger lift and a goods lift, plus a couple small ancillary rooms that vary on different levels (telecoms, prayer, first aid room, pantry etc). At the top level the big part of them is VIP rooms and suites, with only one stair all the way down at that point, the other 4 replaced by larger rooms out to the stadium. My guess would be the lift is a dedicated sky-bar lift to go straight up to the vip bits, and not one that will stop at each concourse. But overall, they are the main structural 'cores' that take up the new roof and link the new concourses and seating tier to the office and hotel at the back.
Prayer room?

We needed one of them at Maine rd. don’t need one here

I hope it is a long LOG Flume.

Or something like this

giphy.gif

I did the Stadium Tour today, a treat from my Son, I thought it was excellent well organised and informative.
The tour guide mentioned a when the Expansion is complete we they will be starting a new Stadium Tour with a Zip. Wire from the North Stand roof down to pitch level and or a roof walk which means you will be able to walk fully around the stadium roof.
His information was he believed it will be two and half years before its completed.

Lesser attractive games. We’re heading in the right direction for under 18 tickets, £23. Could definitely be lower. Adults maybe prepared to pay the going match ticket rate if they know their children can get cheaper tickets and go to the match with them as a family? When the Etihad is expanded the club should put an affordable price cap on under 18 tickets regardless of the opposition. Under 18’s are our future supporters.

City v Luton

View attachment 113346
These are definitely relists on the exchange.
I was checking several times a day up until about a week before this but nothing came up in SS2.
I had to buy a junior in SS3 and aim to do the spiral walk before ko to collect my lad.

I did the Stadium Tour today, a treat from my Son, I thought it was excellent well organised and informative.
The tour guide mentioned a when the Expansion is complete we they will be starting a new Stadium Tour with a Zip. Wire from the North Stand roof down to pitch level and or a roof walk which means you will be able to walk fully around the stadium roof.
His information was he believed it will be two and half years before its completed.
add a climbing wall for the red dippers.

It's all very well expanding the stadium and increasing capacity, but has any thought gone into improving the public transport.
An increased number of flights from Beijing to Manchester are being put on as we speak

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.