Not on the telly again

Gonna be good if we go all the way in the FA cup, you watch it will be the first time the semi's and final are not televised :)

Maybe City asked for3pm on Saturday due to the CL match and wouldn't budge, so the TV companies had no choice.

If not that, I cannot believe this match wouldn't be shown. A cracking cup tie, atmosphere, full house, not far from each other, and a possible upset.

Strange one.

Maybe City asked for3pm on Saturday due to the CL match and wouldn't budge, so the TV companies had no choice.

If not that, I cannot believe this match wouldn't be shown. A cracking cup tie, atmosphere, full house, not far from each other, and a possible upset.

Strange one.

Fair point that.
(and that was never a booking for KDB by the way)

BT Sport seem to be annoyed with me telling people that are complaining about them showing the rags (for a change) to watch the Spanish or Italian game that sky will show at the same time. 3 comments deleted from their Facebook trailer so far, if others wish to join me plagueing them, feel free

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.