Now ive calmed down

pm01625 said:
For fucks sake. Naive bastards. Give the man a chance
Naive.. we are THIRD from BOTTOM!!! the idiots brought in 7 players and look where we are. Sven only brought in 5 and we were 4th this time last year.

There's teams like WBA who only have championship players and they are doing a better job than we are. How much longer do you want to give him, 1/2 the seasons gone already and we are well and truly up S**T creek! Do you really want to give it untill Feb / March when we'll be dead and down before you sack him?

Sale Blue, I agree with you, hughes has made mistakes but name me a manager who has not, his signings on the whole have been class apart from TBH, He has been left to deal with a load of work shy tossers who have been enjoying an easy life at the club for a few years, safe in the knowledge that if they don't perform each week it will go down as a "typical city" performance, win one week then get beat for the next three, I for one am sick of this typical city shit, why cant we be winners, we have been before!

Hughes needs time, so what if he played for united, I couldnt give a shit, and neither could he(much to the dismay of most thirty something rags to whom he was a legend) as he is OUR manager.

we just need to rally around the club as a whole, big changes are happening and everyone wants us to fuck up big style with all this money, we need the siege mentality of our division two days not split fractions within our support (although I understand everybody has different opinions) , remember where we were at this time of year in division two!

Come on you blues!

I sick of the fucking wankers on this forum who do not learn. no one is happy about the current situation but how can we win a game without a single striker who can put the ball in the net. we are fucking shite up front.
If you want hughes out who would you want as manager? mourinho... yea rite he would come to city.
Fuckin imbeciles who want to fuck hughes off now but they havent thought of a solution.
Yea we are doing shit but how can you judge after half a season. All his signings have been mint except TBH. He is obviously having problems with the brazilian wankers at the club. i would fuck all them off before hughes.
Grow up and support your team and manager.
I thank you in advance for your aimless abuse

look at svens signings
garrido
gelson
bojinov
petrov
elano
castillo
caceido
benjani
geo

enough said apart from petrov ( and ill give bojinov a chance)

pm01625 said:
I sick of the fucking wankers on this forum who do not learn. no one is happy about the current situation but how can we win a game without a single striker who can put the ball in the net. we are fucking shite up front.
If you want hughes out who would you want as manager? mourinho... yea rite he would come to city.
Fuckin imbeciles who want to fuck hughes off now but they havent thought of a solution.
Yea we are doing shit but how can you judge after half a season. All his signings have been mint except TBH. He is obviously having problems with the brazilian wankers at the club. i would fuck all them off before hughes.
Grow up and support your team and manager.
I thank you in advance for your aimless abuse

Why are all the brazilians useless wankers when the 1 guy who picks the team and the strategy and who is responsible for the work ethic, team spirit etc is beyond criticism because we are only half a season in?

Makes no sense.

Challenger1978 said:
saleblue said:
im not agent hughes, im a real fan who gets behind the team no matter what.

Or a stooge from the club (Gary cooks flunky maybe ?) trying to drum up support for a terrible manager.

In danger of becoming boring there Challenger... We get your point!

Nice try saleblue, you have a lot of good points but it's still very early to be calming down mate... The next 2 fixtures have taken on epic proportions and I, for one, won't be calm until they're out of the way... And then I just might have to go on some sort of medication!

This is bad, really bad!

Also i mean naive as you just want rid cos we have had a bad start. we will get a new manager and when we go on another bad run you will be calling for his head and we carry on in the typical man city cycle of no progress

saleblue said:
hey mate when youve been through mel machin, john benson, jimmy frizzell, pearce etc etc maybe things aint so bad

They bloody well are when we finished 9th last year, and this year we have straightened the squad by spending 80+ million but were in the bottom 3. Also with the squad being decimated by injuries most of them happening in training. And another thing about this training lark players are supposed to improve through training, not get slower, weaker & less tactically astute. Add that on to Hughes none existent tactics and things look fooking terrible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.