Oasis

Nightmare Walking said:
Kun Aguero said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
When's the reunion?

Rumors it'll be at Glasto 2015.

I hope so after seeing rumour after rumour of shit like Muse, Foo Fighters and Taylor Swift headlining.
I can't see it though with Noel having a new solo album out early next year and tour. I cant see him just dropping it to start Oasis up when he could do the festival circuit on his own. V fest would pay him silly money to headline there.

Woah there sunshine! Dave Grohl is a legend!

Cant see them doing anything till 2017/18 as Noel has always says he brings and album out one year tours the arse off it next then puts his feet up for a year

Next Summer.

At the swamp.

They've been offered a load of money to perform then set the place on fire as an insurance scam. The rags will share with FCUM.

;)

Nightmare Walking said:
True_Blue69 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Rumors it'll be at Glasto 2015.

Can't see it personally. Noel may do Glastonbury on his own but I don't think they'd waste the hype of a reunion on Glastonbury when they could probably sell 10 x the amount of tickets Glasto does on their own set of huge summer gigs. Be more like 2 nights at each Knebworth, Hyde Park, Loch Lomond and Heaton Park.

Maybe do Glastonbury a year later.

Glastonbury has already sold out. I do not think them playing their would affect big gigs elsewhere to be honest.

They won't want to have already played somewhere of that size which is filmed for TV before doing their own tour IMO. They will want to walk out to their own fans first time not a crowd that is a mix. I saw them at V their last UK performance and the crowd were all just stood there half watching and half heartedly singing, worst gig I've seen them do.

True_Blue69 said:
Nightmare Walking said:
True_Blue69 said:
Can't see it personally. Noel may do Glastonbury on his own but I don't think they'd waste the hype of a reunion on Glastonbury when they could probably sell 10 x the amount of tickets Glasto does on their own set of huge summer gigs. Be more like 2 nights at each Knebworth, Hyde Park, Loch Lomond and Heaton Park.

Maybe do Glastonbury a year later.

Glastonbury has already sold out. I do not think them playing their would affect big gigs elsewhere to be honest.

They won't want to have already played somewhere of that size which is filmed for TV before doing their own tour IMO. They will want to walk out to their own fans first time not a crowd that is a mix. I saw them at V their last UK performance and the crowd were all just stood there half watching and half heartedly singing, worst gig I've seen them do.

Shoot me down but that is exactly the reason I did not watch the Roses at V. I actually went and watched Guetta instead and had a right good doo. I knew the Roses would suffer at V and after having a ball watching them at Heaton Park, I did not want to ruin that by watching them at V.

I do not think Oasis are getting back together next year anyway. I think Noel will headline V and sub Glastonbury.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/oasis-reform-noel-liam-gallagher-5546398" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... er-5546398</a>

And yes, I know; it's the Sunday Mirror.

manimanc said:
jimharri said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/oasis-reform-noel-liam-gallagher-5546398

And yes, I know; it's the Sunday Mirror.
It's amazing what a divorce does to pop stars heads...
And wallets...

Wish it was that easy for me to get back on my feet after my ex took nearly everything!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kun Aguero said:
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stubd your toe on the foot of the bed? It's a pisser, isn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.