Oasis

mat said:
Next Summer.

At the swamp.

They've been offered a load of money to perform then set the place on fire as an insurance scam. The rags will share with FCUM.

;)

Don't want them moving into Manchester FFS

Kun Aguero said:
SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lide Awaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Tune

Not the biggest Oasis fan but thought I'd share this because it was interesting(seems more likeable here Liam), this Supersonic Documentary is new I take it? Anyone seen it yet?

Also can't believe he put the Beatles in first place, I can understand Pop fans(they had/have a more diverse fan base probably) saying that but surely rock fans would always put the The Rolling Stones as number 1?

Not the biggest Oasis fan but thought I'd share this because it was interesting(seems more likeable here Liam), this Supersonic Documentary is new I take it? Anyone seen it yet?

Also can't believe he put the Beatles in first place, I can understand Pop fans(they had/have a more diverse fan base probably) saying that but surely rock fans would always put the The Rolling Stones as number 1?

Stones were more Blues than Rock. Try the Who. Oasis were more influenced by the Beatles.

Stones were more Blues than Rock. Try the Who. Oasis were more influenced by the Beatles.
They were still more Rock than The Beatles for me(which for me was Pop rock, mass appeal in spades to their credit)they were influenced by and covered a lot of Blues songs(doesn't rock in general owe a lot to it anyway though? If you have ever listened to real Blues the difference is clear), it is Bluesy rock I guess you could say but then look at Led Zep they did the same thing except gave no credit to the songs they took their influence from. Anyway I've nothing against them but give me the Stones over the Beatles any day of the week... stood the test of time better most of their hits IMO.

Last edited:

I watched the Supersonic dvd earlier this week, it was really good. It covers Oasis from their beginning up until Knebworth which was good as I only really like their first two albums. It also delves into their childhood (their dad was a right twat) and I wasn't aware Guigsy is the biggest Blue amongst them. Some previously unseen footage and overall I would recommend it.

Ok cheers I will stick it on my to watch list. I think a proper film would have been better, it could have been part comedy the way the band was.

Ha, what the fuck does Bonehead look like!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.