Official Blackburn v Manchester City Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinky Dribbler said:
Is Ned fit?

He's not played pre-season actually has he, but not sure if it's an injury or just not up to speed yet after the U-21s...?

But we might have Lescott by then so put him in instead. If not then it'll probably be Dunne/Toure although worst case is Dunne/TBH if Kolo's hip doesn't improve. Good job we've got 3 relatively easy opening games!?

............................................................................given...................................................................................

richards..............................................toure.....................................nedum.................................................bridge

swp...................................................ireland.....................................barry<cap>........................................petrov

...................................................................................................robbie...........................................................

.......................................................................adebayor..................................................................................

subs
bellers
dunne
de jong
tevez
weiss
zabba
taylor

3-1 city robbie first goal and i,m gonna stick to that bet all season

1.618034 said:
Rammyblues said:
Agreed line up except when is Robbie coming back from Brazil, I heard it was on Friday, if Tevez puts in a good week I can see him or Bellars starting or at least coming on for him at some stage.

Not sure about Robinho, but can't see the club allowing him to be delayed because of waiting for a scheduled flight, can you? Not bad having Bellers and Tevez as back up though eh?
brazil are at estonia so wont have that far to travel unless meets up inbrazil with rest of team

I'm not going to bother watching it, why let football get in the way of a good transfer window?

------------------------GIVEN------------------------

--ZABLETA---------TOURE-------ONOHUA----------BRIDGE--

-----------------------DE JONG----------------------------

---SWP----------IRELAND-----------BARRY----------ROBINHO

------------------------ADABAYOR--------------------------

Hopefully Nedum is fit.

Richard said:
------------------------GIVEN------------------------

--ZABLETA---------TOURE-------ONOHUA----------BRIDGE--

-----------------------DE JONG----------------------------

---SWP----------IRELAND-----------BARRY----------ROBINHO

------------------------ADABAYOR--------------------------

Hopefully Nedum is fit.

im sure dunne will play if fit,expect Tevez to get 30 at least. 2-0 either way for,u just dont knopw what ya gonna get with City

----------------Given-----------------

Zab-------Toure-----Onuoha-----Bridge

----------De Jong-----Barry(c)---------

-------------SWP---Ireland-------------

-----------Adebayor---Tevez-----------

I have Adebayor on just because of his height as Blackburn are good in the air, the other 10 have been picked on a mixture of pre-season form and 100% effort players. Play whoevers the fittest out of Bellamy and Tevez.

.................Given.................
Zabaleta...Toure...Onuoha...Bridge
SWP.....de Jong.....Ireland.....Barry
..........Adebayor...Tevez/Bellamy.....

Subs: Richards, Robinho, Taylor, Petrov, Dunne, Tevez/Bellamy, Weiss.

BR 0 - 2 MC (Adebayor, Ireland).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.