Official Blackburn v Manchester City Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying out a new idea of an official post match discussion thread (sticky at the top) so please post in there folks. If it doesn't work or people don't want it then no probs, but I thought we'd give it a go.

the--dud said:
First on congrats to all the boys and MH for a very solid AWAY(w00t!) win!

My impression of some of the players.
Adebayor: Excellent first goal, very hard-working.
Bellamy: Good game important link-up play. Perhaps a bit too much huffing and puffing at times.
Tevez: Very good game, incredibly hard-working. A real injection of energy when he came on.
Ireland: Solid as always, sooo cool on his goal. It was actually funny to watch.
Barry: Perhaps not his best game, in particularly the first half. Much better 2nd half.
SWP: Decent but I think we all expect a bit more.
Robinho: Not on top form, but not bad either. Had a couple of curling shots that could easily have gone in...
Richards: Seems to have put last years nightmare behind him, VERY pleasing performance! Solid.
Toure: A key component of our defence already, saved our arses more times than I care to remember.
Dunne: Good game, but not as exceptional as Toure.
Bridge: Decent game, nothing to remember.
Given: 1st half he was exceptional, clearly goalie of the year if he keeps this up. MOTM for me :)

not bad mate but barry was awsome today

We are Game of the Day on Sky! I'm going to watch the whole 90 mins again on that, then watch motd just for good measure! Can't wait until the Wolves game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.