Official Blackburn v Manchester City Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the--dud said:
First on congrats to all the boys and MH for a very solid AWAY(w00t!) win!

My impression of some of the players.
Adebayor: Excellent first goal, very hard-working.
Bellamy: Good game important link-up play. Perhaps a bit too much huffing and puffing at times.
Tevez: Very good game, incredibly hard-working. A real injection of energy when he came on.
Ireland: Solid as always, sooo cool on his goal. It was actually funny to watch.
Barry: Perhaps not his best game, in particularly the first half. Much better 2nd half.
SWP: Decent but I think we all expect a bit more.
Robinho: Not on top form, but not bad either. Had a couple of curling shots that could easily have gone in...
Richards: Seems to have put last years nightmare behind him, VERY pleasing performance! Solid.
Toure: A key component of our defence already, saved our arses more times than I care to remember.
Dunne: Good game, but not as exceptional as Toure.
Bridge: Decent game, nothing to remember.
Given: 1st half he was exceptional, clearly goalie of the year if he keeps this up. MOTM for me :)

Thought he was back to his best myself

I thought Kolo Toure's performance was quite promising. He looked very composed on the ball and his decision making and awareness was really good. I think he'll be a real asset in defence for us.

Adebayor? Great stuff. Nice premier league debut goal, great hold up play and I like the way he bought people into the game.

Bellamy chased down absolutely everything and his work-rate was immense to be honest. I was quite impressed by him.

Special mention for Bridge. I thought he had a fantastic game personally. His defensive play seemed to be a lot better this game! Lets just hope it continues...

Barry was the star of the show though. What a bargain we got @ £12,000,00 for him. Great engine, good in the tackle, plays out nice simple balls but also has a wide range of long distance passing aswell. He's the real deal and a rolls royce of a player. I'm really impressed!

Great away performance - we were patient and eventually we were rewarded. Things to improve upon but so far, so good.

Quality finish from Ireland even the Blackburn defenders were impressed !

niallerbluemoon said:
BLUE MOON
YOU SAW ME STANDING ALONE
WITHOUT A DREAM IN MY HEART
WITHOUT A LOVE OF MY OWN
BLUE MOON
WITHOUT A LOVE OF MY OWN

TOP OF THE TABLE!

We're 4th ...... but i get your drift!

black mamba said:
niallerbluemoon said:
BLUE MOON
WITHOUT A LOVE OF MY OWN
BLUE MOON
WITHOUT A LOVE OF MY OWN

TOP OF THE TABLE!

We're 4th ...... but i get your drift!
toptoptop.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.