Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Inter president Moratti has just confirmed they have held discussions with Barca over the Ibra-Eto'o swap deal. They held talks in June earlier and fails to reach agreement, but report this time suggest it seems more possible than ever.

Well, it will be a stunning transfer. lol

I assume Inter will get some cash too? both excellent players but Ibras been consistent in Italy and Inter the last few season straight swap seems a little odd.

Although I guess it could be a case of both players wanting a change of scenery.

Maineblue said:
I assume Inter will get some cash too? both excellent players but Ibras been consistent in Italy and Inter the last few season straight swap seems a little odd.

Although I guess it could be a case of both players wanting a change of scenery.

I wonder if barca might be thinking of selling someone good (alves/toure) to fund the move, or just dropping the interest in mascherano.

johnmc said:
bizzbo said:
I wonder if barca might be thinking of selling someone good (alves/toure) to fund the move, or just dropping the interest in mascherano.

Doubt they would sell Toure after him signing a new deal recently

yeah... that and the mascherano thing are probably dead.

just remembered that hleb's on his way to inter, that'll be 8-10m towards the difference (20m?). spread the rest over a couple of years and that'll probably be that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.