Official Everton v City Thread

Cheadle Blue said:
the one time of the season i love listening to the game on the radio. All the whinging moaning bin dippers in the back ground, its hilarious. they freak at anything that the ref gives to the opposing side. Can't stand everton

I was in their main stand (got a comp ticket) surrounded by some of the angriest felllas I ever heard, I'm deaf on my left side from one lad who hurled abuse at Robinho every time he came into play.

take a bow everyone who posted on this thread it had everything from passion to farce great entertainment . In short it was like being back in the kippax .rags 2-0 down they really must hate us

Nick1878 said:
My prediction of 4-0 wasnt exactly true :|.

Everton were pretty terrible today, not taking anything away from Citys performance like - but we were. The second goal conceded was absolutely abysmal defending, 3 players all on one player - not one going in for a tackle terrible.

Just to mention - Given surely should have been sent off? He raised his hands to an Everton player.

Will not argue the point of Given being sent off if you do the same about Cahill not being sent off - both for raised hands.

masterwig said:
Alan Shearer appeared to me in a dream and told me we won with Robinho and Dunne the scorers. He even told me that Dunne's goal was 'a right footed classic'.

Shearer was almost right.

2 goals and we won with Robinho getting one of them.

great performance today, players, Hughes all first rate and what about the dead home crowd, It's many years since I was there, is it always that bad? I was talking with an Everton fan who thought they were robbed(pretty funny in Liverpool!)and we should have had 4 players sent off!!!!

only just got back from the game but telll me about sending offs we were 2-0 up and everything was heated and we were in danger of throwing the game away in perfect city style but everybody played briliant today work rate was spot on. also people are worried about fulham gettin the cup what about west ham and spurs? i think spurs could get it even though they lost today. brilliant city hopefully keep it up till the end of the season and get that uefa cup spot
also loving the berti chants guys we started a few off made me laugh =]

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Jags is out for the rest of the season :o(
Real shame that, from afar he seemed to be having a great season.

Yep , he's been our best player in the eyes of many all season .
If we had to sell Jags or Lescott , it would probably be bye bye Lescott .
Gutted for the lad .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.