[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think announcing Pep when we did is going to backfire on us?
Yes I think will backfire. We all fell into patting ourselves on the back last Monday about how clever we were and Pellers could just get on with it now, but hindsight is a wonderful thing it should have been kept under wraps there would have been enough know how at the club surely this is going back a couple of months. This is now we might never have a chance for a treble or double I'm not including CL because that was always just silly. I think we lost an FA cup against Wigan because of similar issues its crazy.

Wasn't really thinking about you,there was a silly thread started earlier on about him not coming
I'm very excited to get him here although i don't think it has fully sunk in yet

Edit-i was quoting RS but it didn't do it for some reason

Yeah, me too. One of the things I'm looking forward to most is a bit of passion on the touchline and dare I say it, anger when we're not playing well.

Looking at MP looking all cluelessly forlorn in his comfy dug-out seat when things aren't going our way is almost as infuriating as watching us play badly.

For those worrying about top 4, we're as far off dropping out of that as we are off winning the title.

So I assume those who are shitting a brick about United also believe we'll win the league as strongly?

Conversely, those who believe we're out of the race then must think we're already all set for a top 4 finish.

I guess with our statistics against the top 6 and the manner of our performances people will have a more negative outlook.

No coz we've been playing shite anyway, we can hide behind the pep announcement and use it as an excuse but personally I think we've been poor two thirds of the season. If we win the milk cup then I'll be ecstatic, anything else after that is a bonus.

The thing that fucks me off is that it'll serve as the perfect excuse for any failings from then on.

Can even see the talking heads speculating about it on Sky post Leceister.

Truth is we've been playing like fucking shite for ages, it has fuck all to do with the managerial situation going public, and everything to do with the current incumbent being bang average at his job and failing to get the most out of the tools at his disposal.

Last edited:
The thing that fucks me of for is that it'll serve as the perfect excuse for any failings from then on.

Can even see the talking heads speculating about it on Sky post Leceister.

Truth is we've been playing like fucking shite for ages, it has fuck all to do with the managerial situation going public, and everything to do with the current incumbent being bang average at his job and failing to get the most out of the tools at his disposal.

I'd rather blame these shithouse players. They bottle big games time and time again, they've never ran away with a title and I can't wait till some of these lazy twats are fucked off.

I'd rather blame these shithouse players. They bottle big games time and time again, they've never ran away with a title and I can't wait till some of these lazy twats are fucked off.

I agree, to an extent.

We haven't won a single game against a top 6 side this season though, and that is a fucking shocking statistic. It's beyond the pale.

Manuel bears ultimate culpability for that. Has to. It suggests a trend.

You play at the intensity that you train. Our training and preparation is too soft. That's why we get soft performances. Wait until you see what world class coaching and training will bring. Then if some of them are still lazy they will be fucked off faster than you can shout Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.