[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather blame these shithouse players. They bottle big games time and time again, they've never ran away with a title and I can't wait till some of these lazy twats are fucked off.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted Pelle out last May and of course he is ultimately to blame, BUT these charlatans of players that we have are more than capable of going out on to the pitch and performing despite Pelle for us and for themselves and to win trophies. But NO they would rather not fucking bother and just take the money as it's much more important to them. The vast majority of them are just shit-houses as Sean says.

I've been going for over 50 years and seen some rubbish, but mostly by players that didn't have the ability but in the main they tried, this lot have the ability but just don't fucking care.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted Pelle out last May and of course he is ultimately to blame, BUT these charlatans of players that we have are more than capable of going out on to the pitch and performing despite Pelle for us and for themselves and to win trophies. But NO they would rather not fucking bother and just take the money as it's much more important to them. The vast majority of them are just shit-houses as Sean says.

I've been going for over 50 years and seen some rubbish, but mostly by players that didn't have the ability but in the main they tried, this lot have the ability but just don't fucking care.

Absolutely! I never saw one of the shirkers clench his fist, punch the air or scream at a colleague. The least one of 'em could have done was to break a Leicester player's leg to show that we cared. And as for Pelle he should have jumped up and down and followed Pardew's example and called Ranieri an "old ****" before running on the pitch to kick ass. It has nothing to do with football - it's weak moral character that loses matches. Bloody mercenaries.

By the start of 2017-18 season, l reckon only Mangala, Sterling, KDB, Fernandinho, Kelechi, Sergio and Ottimendi will be left from the current first team. I reckon around 8 new player's will arrive this summer and another 4 in the following.

Absolutely! I never saw one of the shirkers clench his fist, punch the air or scream at a colleague. The least one of 'em could have done was to break a Leicester player's leg to show that we cared. And as for Pelle he should have jumped up and down and followed Pardew's example and called Ranieri an "old ****" before running on the pitch to kick ass. It has nothing to do with football - it's weak moral character that loses matches. Bloody mercenaries.

Player power was fine when it was used to undermine Mancini. The monster was created. The most damning thing for Pellegrini is that he hasn't looked at the youth team just simply to reduce tiredness. We looked knackered. I think we will beat the Spuds.

New media angle.

If we finish outside the CL he isn't coming.

Desperate cunts.

There's a journo on talkshite right now who's just threatened pep saying "don't take on the press because you wont win"

And some on here don't believe there's an agenda....

Same as my next post Jamie Jackson now some other journo on talkshite.

I heard that. The radio presenter mentioned that ridiculous twitter rumour that Pep may have a clause that he doesn't have to come if we don't get top 4. He ended the segment by saying "I think some rumours are too good to be true". Nice unbiased presenting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.