Official: Raheem Sterling Signs On 5 Year Deal

No offence to sergio but would love it if raheem outscores him this season. Some dippers would have to eat their words about "bad finishing"

Spot on, not as physically dominant as Bale but his all round game is better.
What's mad though is he's only 20 ffs. I must admit I didn't really rate bale when he was young, especially when he was a lwb but look how much he's come on. Sterling is already on the verge of being world class. Hes Got the potential to one of the world's best.

He could potentially be with us for another 15 years!
I'm so excited.

No offence to sergio but would love it if raheem outscores him this season. Some dippers would have to eat their words about "bad finishing"

Of all the horribly bitter things the dippers have said about him this is one of the very few things that is reasonable. His finishing is one of his weaker attributes, Though i've no doubt he'll improve that in time and being alongside a master finisher like Aguero

Judging by the games I've seen him in with City he is not scared to chase back with speed to tackle when we don't have the ball. Lets hope this ethic gets passed on to others who last season were reluctant to do so.

Of all the horribly bitter things the dippers have said about him this is one of the very few things that is reasonable. His finishing is one of his weaker attributes, Though i've no doubt he'll improve that in time and being alongside a master finisher like Aguero
Yes, but whos to say we wont see a significant improvement in his finishing this season already?

Spot on, not as physically dominant as Bale but his all round game is better.

Big statement that. The lad is brilliant and I'm a big fan but let's remember he's 20 and no where near the finished article yet. He has a way to go to be as good as Bale in his last year at Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.