Official Tottenham Hotspur v Man City thread

maltablue said:
not being in europe for a season might be a blessing in disguise!!! just tryin to make myself feel better

It doesn't bother me much, our squad is nowhere near big enough to handle the Premiership and the Europa League/Uefa Cup, as has been shown this season.

Oh well. Fulham are on course and I hope they take the european spot. Mark Hughes has failed to reach our goals despite being given loads to spend. The stats speak for themselves and this has been a worse season than last one, I don't think MH has done enough to warrant him being allowed to stay on at the moment....ask me again in a couple of days.

Robbed at the end, wasn't a penalty at all, thought Given, having the game that he was, might have been able to save it, but Keane doesn't miss penalties and Given more then anyone on the pitch knows that.
It was a bad decision, but they happen, it could have been a lot worse.
There goes Europe, it was a long shot anyway, but here's to next year and a better season, we have the core of a good team, completely solid in goals and in a few other places. Changes are needed but can't wait for next season.

bluemoon32 said:
maltablue said:
not being in europe for a season might be a blessing in disguise!!! just tryin to make myself feel better

It doesn't bother me much, our squad is nowhere near big enough to handle the Premiership and the Europa League/Uefa Cup, as has been shown this season.

i was thinking the same id rather we concentrate on a top 6 finish and a good run in the fa or carling cup next year! its going to take a while for us to be challenging the top 4 it dosent happen in a year 12 months no matter how much money we have

We deserved something out of that in what is a very difficult place to get a result

People are being a bit unfair on Hughes, this is their first season with money, there was no real time to buy anyone, there was no big pull to come to the club.

Hughes needs time, Rome wasn't built in a day and all that jazz.
You can't expect miracles when they've had no time to build any ground work.
We've got some very good players, we got the likes of Given in the transfer window and we've got a core of players. Give the lad a chance though.

There was a slim chance of us getting to Europe anyway. We've next season to look forward to. Can't wait.

we deserved Draw but still wouldn't have been good enough to catch fulham,it was defo no pen but decision in the end made no difference to city.

Absolutely no complaints they deserved their win for the first half performance alone.

What pisses me off if Hughes would have made a game off it from the first whistle with two up front it might have turned out differently, we lost this match in the first half with his negative tactics in a must win game.

The second half was much different, he only changed things because he senses the Axe…………………

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.