Official Tottenham Hotspur v Man City thread

EssexYid said:
Thanks for the 6 points this season lads, that's 10 wins now for Spurs, from the last 11 games v Manchester City.

Can we play you every week, can we play you every week !!! LOL
enjoy it while you can

tueartsboots said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
The journey home felt like 3 days!

First half was not very good, created very little and passing was very bad and sloppy, atmosphere was average,

Second half we looked a different team, scored a great goal then looked like going on to win the game until the ref gave a shocking pathetic decision, overall i was happy with the way we come out second half and battled, but why didn't we just start the game in that mood?

Atmosphere second half was alot better, it was amazing with two different 10 minute repeated spells of 'when the blues go marching in' chant, i think the lads were encouraged by it and they completely upped the tempo and dominated,

De Jong MOTM by a very very very long way, he was utter class today.
My throat is killing from the second half, we went for it, fooking stewards 1st half kept telling us to sit down, Biggsy1 was not a happy bunny at the lack of enthusiasm. My first away game for a long time so took a while to warm up but fook me, I enjoyed it. ( Bar the score and a very dodgy penalty decision)
2r76iz7.jpg

yeh it was the same where i was, it was mixed with people sitting down and standing up but a majority sat so i had to, was absolutely shit, hate sitting at games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.