Official Tottenham Hotspur v Man City thread

so to another season of expectation begins next week.
after yet another waste of money and waste of season has past...
can i just say Im going to get very pissed off and pissy if we
1 fail to challange for a top 4 position
or 2 win a domestic cup, however poxy
or 3 look to start have SOME consistansy of a positive nature that we can beat any team

Biglebowski said:
Absolutely no complaints they deserved their win for the first half performance alone.

What pisses me off if Hughes would have made a game off it from the first whistle with two up front it might have turned out differently, we lost this match in the first half with his negative tactics in a must win game.

The second half was much different, he only changed things because he senses the Axe…………………

People like you tick me off. He changed what needed to be changed to try to win the game, not because he "senses the axe". Get a grip people. We are gonna own next season.

Citizen of Ottawa said:
He changed what needed to be changed to try to win the game, not because he "senses the axe". Get a grip people. We are gonna own next season.

So why hasn't he done it in the other 30 games we've been trailing in?

The journey home felt like 3 days!

First half was not very good, created very little and passing was very bad and sloppy, atmosphere was average,

Second half we looked a different team, scored a great goal then looked like going on to win the game until the ref gave a shocking pathetic decision, overall i was happy with the way we come out second half and battled, but why didn't we just start the game in that mood?

Atmosphere second half was alot better, it was amazing with two different 10 minute repeated spells of 'when the blues go marching in' chant, i think the lads were encouraged by it and they completely upped the tempo and dominated,

De Jong MOTM by a very very very long way, he was utter class today.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
The journey home felt like 3 days!

First half was not very good, created very little and passing was very bad and sloppy, atmosphere was average,

Second half we looked a different team, scored a great goal then looked like going on to win the game until the ref gave a shocking pathetic decision, overall i was happy with the way we come out second half and battled, but why didn't we just start the game in that mood?

Atmosphere second half was alot better, it was amazing with two different 10 minute repeated spells of 'when the blues go marching in' chant, i think the lads were encouraged by it and they completely upped the tempo and dominated,

De Jong MOTM by a very very very long way, he was utter class today.
My throat is killing from the second half, we went for it, fooking stewards 1st half kept telling us to sit down, Biggsy1 was not a happy bunny at the lack of enthusiasm. My first away game for a long time so took a while to warm up but fook me, I enjoyed it. ( Bar the score and a very dodgy penalty decision)
2r76iz7.jpg

GStar said:
Replace Dunne with Kompany
Replace Bridge with a left back
Get in a decent box to box midfielder
A decent lone striker
a couple of very decent squad players and this patched up team today wil lbe ready for next season.

Just please, let us remember Dunne for all the good he's done, lets not keep him past his sell by date.

agreed ! let him go, get richards into mid again!

Thanks for the 6 points this season lads, that's 10 wins now for Spurs, from the last 11 games v Manchester City.

Can we play you every week, can we play you every week !!! LOL

1zykh90.jpg

Citizen of Ottawa said:
Biglebowski said:
/quote]People like you tick me off. He changed what needed to be changed to try to win the game, not because he "senses the axe". Get a grip people. We are gonna own next season.
Did you deliberately omit the "d" in going down next season? If you seriously think we will significantly improve our position simply by swapping a few players around, you will be greatly disappointed. We need new blood from top to bottom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.