Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us.

look we have seen this before and the simple fact is this, IF he was the best , he wouldnt be at the rags, its just that simple, we see this time and time again everyone they sign regardless of the position is the best in the world at that current time, ten haag was going to be better than pep, hojlund was going to be better than haaland, onana was going to revolutionise goalkeeping and make ederson look like he had 2 left feet and that is just this season , you can go back further, ole was gonna be the new pep because he grew up in the club just like pep did at barca, its media spin and thats all it is, they will tell you omer is a mixture of elon musk, bill gates, ferran, txiki and khaldoon and that he invented transfers and runs a club better than anyone else in the history of time and once again the rags will all fall for it and the cycle repeats.

Omer was a high ranking employee in a group of high ranking employees, he was a businessman and no genius, we see things like he was pivotal in signing haaland and grealish but no context to that, what made him pivotal, we paid the release clause for both those players so what made him pivotal to paying the release clause exactly. We see that he had no knowledge of anything relating to our charges but in the same breadth that he basically ran our club from top to bottom, just ignore the media spin as its the bullshit as usual and carry on.

I was agitated by the news at first but after rational thinking. We will upgrade and United problems will not be cake walk. He can be top dog there. Wanted ceo job here and club promoted him many times but wants something however well got that now. No sentimentality in business. I found out last night that club doesn’t let anyone go they don’t want to. Door was wide open for him to leave. NDA signed anyway that is that.

I see United plan is to become a better run club like us, copy the multi club ownership as well. Big dreams but we are living it and will go strength to strength.

PR machine working over time lol

Even his credentials of Txki being passed off as his :

United desperate to be us and laughable.the stuff flying around twitter.

Alicetalksfootie?

Alice talksshite.

I don't know about the law in England, but big organisation normally includes in their high profile employees contract some terms and condition that doesn't allow them to move to their opponents within 3 to 5 years of leaving the organisation and surely not to disclose any information about the organisation operations and strategic objectives.

Also, the timing of the move after the announcement that a date is set for the 116 charges hearing raise some question marks.

Also, how the United position of the 116 charges is going to change? Is this part of any agreement? Does this send a message that City does not have anything to hide?

I am not sure, but Omar knows almost critical information about City past operations and future plans.

look we have seen this before and the simple fact is this, IF he was the best , he wouldnt be at the rags, its just that simple, we see this time and time again everyone they sign regardless of the position is the best in the world at that current time, ten haag was going to be better than pep, hojlund was going to be better than haaland, onana was going to revolutionise goalkeeping and make ederson look like he had 2 left feet and that is just this season , you can go back further, ole was gonna be the new pep because he grew up in the club just like pep did at barca, its media spin and thats all it is, they will tell you omer is a mixture of elon musk, bill gates, ferran, txiki and khaldoon and that he invented transfers and runs a club better than anyone else in the history of time and once again the rags will all fall for it and the cycle repeats.

Omer was a high ranking employee in a group of high ranking employees, he was a businessman and no genius, we see things like he was pivotal in signing haaland and grealish but no context to that, what made him pivotal, we paid the release clause for both those players so what made him pivotal to paying the release clause exactly. We see that he had no knowledge of anything relating to our charges but in the same breadth that he basically ran our club from top to bottom, just ignore the media spin as its the bullshit as usual and carry on.
This dude works for United & co to come out with this comment is so sis.

Attachments

• IMG_3200.jpeg
    IMG_3200.jpeg
    714 KB · Views: 103
This dude works for United & co to come out with this comment is so sis.
it doesnt stack up does it, ran the whole club according to the press but also ran the whole club according to the press and as if anyone is giving interviews to that deranged lunatic, he is taking it so personally

I was agitated by the news at first but after rational thinking. We will upgrade and United problems will not be cake walk. He can be top dog there. Wanted ceo job here and club promoted him many times but wants something however well got that now. No sentimentality in business. I found out last night that club doesn’t let anyone go they don’t want to. Door was wide open for him to leave. NDA signed anyway that is that.

I see United plan is to become a better run club like us, copy the multi club ownership as well. Big dreams but we are living it and will go strength to strength.

PR machine working over time lol

Even his credentials of Txki being passed off as his :

United desperate to be us and laughable.the stuff flying around twitter.

The top secret information lifted from YouTube of Txixi talking to Omar ….

I think this move is a strong indication that City are about to be cleared of the bulk of allegations made by the CL. I don’t think Jim Ratcliffe is stupid. He will have done due diligence on Berrada and they would not have appointed him if City were guilty. Remember the senior people at United are in the loop with the PL leadership team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.