Only City still undefeated after 15 games (this PL season)

Re: Only Chelsea and City still undefeated

I recon its a 3 way fight for the championship this year. City, Chel$ki and Arsenal. The reason i put untied at 4th is i genuanly believe they will get thrashed and twatted by The top 6 sides this season IE losing to the arse (unlike last year this years arsenal is total quality and have total domination of the midfield and with he likes of wilshear coming back they have no chance what so ever) united won both games against the arse this year they wont. Totenham have done there job against them (unlike previous seasons of bending down and taking it for fergi). Chelski will torment uniteds back line and midfield and i truly believe they will thrash them home and away. City im confident will do the same. and i believe they wont be able to cope with Westbrom. There team is filled with mediocre shit apart from there strike force. and i totally forgot everton has made united there woman for the past 2 seasons not to mention if liverpool continue to play better (which they have been total midfield domination ) i believe they can get something at the swamp.

I think it'll be a two way battle with us and the rags. With Chelsea & Arsenal miles behind.

If either us or the rags cock it up, the other will win it at a stroll.

Long way to go yet. Lots of away games for Hazard, Oscar & Co. Lots of David Luiz to come.

City Raider said:
just dont see how they can get through the season with only one centre forward

They wont have to,Jan will see to that,i just hope it isn't Falcao.......

Chelsea have bought very well recently,each purchase generally improving their first team and they are gelling well,i definitely see them as our main rival,with Arsenal and then the Rags close behind.

waspish said:
Pam said:
LoveCity said:
I'd bet everything I own that United will somehow be in the mix in April.

If they can keep RVP fit, they might be in the mix. If they can't, they won't.

I think if they can keep Howard web and Foy injury free they have a better chance ;) tomorrow they will be a sending off and a penalty for the scum sky can't have em losing 3 games out of 7
Deary me.

This is my sentiment as well: Us, Chelsea and Arsenal. Chelsea do look extremely strong though. Leaky defence, which they more than compensate with their attack.

Hazard, Mata and Oscar are three attacking players that will be the fear of teams for many years to come. It seems they are doing Chelsea's rejuvenation a seamless transit.

Think Chelsea will win the title. They've bought superbly and were in a false position last year

With that said, they haven't really played anyone yet.

Chelsea is looking like a great team and so is arsenal

The players we have bought im sure will come good with time but just imagine if we had got our targets

Hazard
De rossi etc

what a team we would have been

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.