Opposition Crowds Applauding City

I bought a half and half scarf for the Hamburg match from the club shop as a memento of the occasion. I wasn't used to being in a european quarter final back then. Never wore it and never intended to, bought it more like you would buy a programme. Can't see why you'd wear one though.

I bought a half and half scarf for the Hamburg match from the club shop as a memento of the occasion. I wasn't used to being in a european quarter final back then. Never wore it and never intended to, bought it more like you would buy a programme. Can't see why you'd wear one though.

Agreed. Nothing bad with buying them just like you would buy a programme. It's nice collecting item. Wearing it though..

Lots of applause yesterday for KDB and even more for the team at the end from all around Goodison. Fair play to EFC fans.

I bought one at the Real Madrid game at our place. It went straight in my pocket and now hangs on my lads bed. I'm hoping when i am on the big concourse in the sky he might come across it and think of his silly old father who had the audacity to buy something so universally hated

If either of my grandkids become City fans I might buy them one to mark their first City game. To be pinned to their bedroom wall, never to be worn.

We were talking to some Everton fans on way back to the coach spoke in glowing terms about the team and the way we play, God forbid we'd been born scousers but probably most of us would have been Everton fans.

We were talking to some Everton fans on way back to the coach spoke in glowing terms about the team and the way we play, God forbid we'd been born scousers but probably most of us would have been Everton fans.

Yes not a bad bunch of fans really. Pretty loyal lot and like us must be nauseating being in the same city as such a rival.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.